HomeHomeSearchRegisterJobs Classifieds  AutosNewsSite MapContact usLog inUsergroupsFAQ

Ancestral Home

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mantreaus

Mantreaus

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2014-09-08

Ancestral Home Empty
PostSubject: Ancestral Home   Ancestral Home I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2014 3:51 am

Good Day. Just Found out my name began in your home.  I am the only one i know of with the last name of Jump where I live in the NW of the US. Oregon to be exact. Pacific Northwest. Which is cool since the birthplace of my name is in the NW of England. I would like to know  anything about the area or if there are any people with the surnames of Jump that are still there. I do know that the first Jump named of William came to the US in the late 1700's.  I hope to hear from anyone there. I don't have family here and feel more connected to my past then too the present. I know we are or were farmers, and always wondered why I had a green thumb. There seems to be a lot of coincidence in where i live now and where my name began. Very Strange. Hope too here from someone there. Good Day for now I will check back soon. sunny
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Ancestral Home
Page 1 of 1